Friday, January 30, 2009

Demo Daze - Take 1

This is part of the first day of demo. I really wish I had better pictures, but here are some shots of the cabinets off the wall, paneling is gone, what remained of the drop ceiling is gone, and this is pre breaking the window on the right, dammit.

Lookng towards the backyard:





From the back door looking towards the front. You can see the furnace room attached to the bathroom, and my gleaming electric blue drill from Harbor Freight for $20. I have to say this is one tool that is holding up well. I rarely have to charge it, and its better than my Black & Decker cordless, but no match for the Ryobi.



And here is the front room, looking towards the street. Some supplies moved in, some paneling out. I really love brick walls and Im going to see where I can salvage some and showcase it.

1 comment: