Monday, January 26, 2009

Welcome!

I know, I know, a blog is pretty useless and boring without pictures, but patience is a virtue and I will have some grimey, dirty, eye candy for you shortly. There isn't much to see of the place besides some death and destruction, but soon enough I hope this will be my little gem on this side of the Hudson.

Here is a quick background. This is my first place, and needs some (read: a lot of) freshening up. I nick named it the Pigeon Coop since the first day I checked out the place and was rudely introduced to a flock of pigeons sitting in the dark, abandoned attic. Armed with only a dim flashlight, that was the end of exploring for that day. God only knows who or what else was squatting in there at the time. This can also explain my missing beer.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment